Thursday, December 6, 2012

S1 Portfolio

This is my Semester 1 Writing Standards Portfolio. Enjoy :)
http://tairaguzman808.wix.com/wss1p

  1. What piece of writing did you like best in my portfolio and why?
  2. What did you like about my portfolio and sharing and what would you like to see me improve on?
  3. Which of the writing traits (ideas, organization, voice, word choice) do you feel was most successful for me?
  4. Which of the traits of writing would you like me to improve on in the coming semester?

1 comment:

  1. 1.I liked the College Essay because it told me a little bit about what you were going through that I didn't know about.
    2.I thought the format was neat and to have the option to click on pictures to zoom up on it so that it is easy to read.
    3.I thought you were the most successful in the organization trait.
    4.I would like you to work on your word choice. So, you should put more thought into your work instead of rushing through your writings.
    -Lando Guzman

    ReplyDelete