Sunday, August 5, 2012

Revision Process

Q: What changes did you make and how does the new header show your skill in graphic design? How did you organize your blog archive?
I made a photoshop image to replace my title and changed the design of my blog to something simple. I also changed the background, text and link colors so that it will match with each other. I had to chose carefully because I didn't want a plain nor a 'crazy' colored blog. I organized my blog archive from oldest posts to newest posts. So on my blog, it shows 2011 and 2012. Each one has a list of months and whatever month appears under that certain year is when i created my posts. It also shows the amount of posts I've made during that month.

1 comment:

  1. I like how your post lists everything you changed in an easy to follow manner. I also like how you explained how you used Photoshop. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete